Introducing... the CAUSE OF DEATH BLOG MASTERPOST! If you're new to the Tumblr community or just want to find more blogs to follow, this list is for you! All the blogs listed are Cause of Death (by EA Games) centric. Welcome to the DEATHICATED FANDOM, and happy blogging!
The Official Cause of Death Tumblr, run by the CoD Team:
The most consistently active CoD blogs:
Cool themed and non-themed CoD blogs:
The CoD Tumblr Roleplay:
If I've missed any CoD blog that should be on the list, message me the url and I'll add it in!
by Susan Dennard —- One thing writers hate doing but will inevitably have to do (one day or another, at least) is the Dreaded Synopsis. An agent may request it in his/her submission materials, or an editor might want it once your agent has you out on subs. My film agent needed it for shopping around Something Strange & Deadly, and I would imagine other rights-agents would want a short, simple synopsis for the same reason.
So in other words: you have to learn to do this. You need it before you’re published, and you’ll certainly need it afterwards. Specifically, you’ll need to be able to write the 1 or 2-page synopsis.
But Sooz, you say. It’s hard to boil my whole ingenious novel into a few key sentences. To convey the depth, the emotion, the literary power of your novel in 500 words or less–impossible!
Ah, but is possible my friends. It’s possible and can even be fun (if you enjoy mental torture like me). To learn how to write a short synopsis, I took workshops, read books, and wrote a few drafts until I had a gleaming 1-page book summary. And after all that practice, I realized I had my own method (built from the methods of my various teachers, of course), and I’m sharing that method with you here.
This looks VERY useful for synopsis writing, and might provide a helpful framework for the outlining stage as well!
Hetalia Fanfiction Masterpost
Will be updated!
Feliciano Vargas, (Hopeful) Ambassador to Italy
The Cop, the Mobster, and the Messengers (UsUk, DenNor, CanUkr, PruAus)
Dropping Like Flies (RusAme, SuFin, GerMano) (In progress! Send in prompts!)
- "That is one hell of a mess."
- "If there’s one thing the world needs more of…"
- "This isn’t exactly what I had in mind."
- "I think you’ve had enough…"
- "Why are you wearing that?"
Chief of Staff (GerIta, SwAus, PruHun, UsUk)
From the Soul
- Running and Rowing (UsUk)
- Sea Glass (SuFin)
- Dragontalia (Yep) (Color patterns)
- Summer Trip (GerIta, SpaMano)
- Space Oddity (UsUk)
- American Football (PruAme/AmePru)
- Family Reunion (SpaMano)
- Confessions (PruAus)
Prompts from People
- "That’s a good look for you." (AmeriPan)
- "Please stay." (GerMerica)
- "Hey, have you seen the… Oh.” (SuFin)
- "I’ve got one word for you: sing-along!" (SuNeth)
- "Everything’s going to be fine." (AmeriPan)
- "Don’t go." (SuFin, Nyo!Sweden)
Submitted (AUs from a Masterpost)
Submitted (AUs from the Heart)
- Neighbors (UsUk)
- Vampires in Norway (DenNor, NorSwe, RusIce)
- Surprise! (FraMano)
- First (SuNor, DenNor, SuFin)
- Ghosts (GerIta)
Everyday at Five Reviews
♡♡ MAKEUP MASTERPOST ♡♡
this is a result of me weeding thru beauty videos for years and years. these imo are the ones that are worth watching. most of these are recent. SO here is the lame makeup masterpost i’ve been promising :+)
- beautiful brows (brunette) ((these are the exact products and techniques i use)
foundation 101 :
- best black drugstore eyeliners (if you’re looking for colored eyeliner, rimmel has an amazing eyeliner selection called scandaleyes and they’re around $3-$4, last all day, etc.)
- top 10 mac lipsticks and dupes (mac lipsticks are my favorite)
neutral/everyday makeup :
colored and dramatic eyeshadow looks :
(not saying you can’t wear these everyday as well!!! you totally can/should)
awesome people to check out for more:
hope you enjoy/learn some things bc makeup really is art and i love it and even if you don’t wear makeup these videos are so interesting to watch
(i might be adding a celebrity inspired makeup section if that sounds like something COOL to add)
Here’s the whole list of things I have made! The bolded ones are my favorites
- Smores chocolate chip cookie
- Oreo brownies
- Cake batter white chocolate fudge
- Fudge Brownie Cupcakes with Cookie Dough Frosting.
- Cake batter blondies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Brownie Batter Truffles
- Oreo Truffles
- M&M Cookie Bars
- 3 Musketeers Fudge Brownies
- White chocolate cookies and cream fudge
- Brownies with Raspberry Frosting
- S’Mores Bars
- Oreo Marshmallow Brownies
- Funfetti Golden Oreo Fudge
- Festive Candy Cane Kiss Centered Brownie Bites
- Cotton Candy Whoopie Pies
- Chocolate Fudge (with M&Ms)
- Oreo-Stuffed Cake Batter Cookies
- Cake Mix Brownies
- Butterscotch brownie bars
- Loaded M&M Oreo Cookie Bars
- Simple Caramel Filled Brownies
- Cake Batter truffles
- Funfetti Cookie Dough Truffle Bars
Organizing my ref tag 2.0
an updated version of this list with new and updated links.
DOINQMALIK’S BACK-TO-SCHOOL MASTERPOST
I know no one wants to talk about the terrible reality that school is just around the corner. But I’m here to hopefully help, in this masterpost there will be many websites for clothing shopping, fast hair tutorials, tips and tricks for school, and much much more.
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge famous partecipants masterpost:
If you want me to add other celebrities, if you know a link for a better quality of one of these videos or if you recognized some other celebrity in these videos that I couldn’t recognize, message me. The list is expanding and I accept your help!
BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING LIST
sorry i know i’m late and you’re all already back to school i suck i’m sorry!!! but it’s better late than never. am i right am i right? haha alright let’s get into it
- jeans - ok jeans are like a life essential but having a nice pair goes a lot way because you can wear them literally all the time.. no one gives a fuck if you wear the same jeans everyday because everyone does it!!! i suggest a BDG pair and you all know i love them and they’re having a sale where they’re $39 right now!!!!!!! it’s a smokin’ deal i have a post about how much i love them and about the sale here. and if you’re like more into like name brand jeans for SUPER good quality and stability whatever i suggest paige jeans or rag & bone jeans!!!
- basics - everything in the color, white, black, or grey. muscle tees, loose/fitted crop tops, henleys, halter tops, tank tops, oversized tees, whatever your little heart desires basic wise.. get it. it saves outfit lives because you can wear them 5.6 million different ways i am telling you
- oversized tees/tops - k not only do you want them in basic colors you want them in like fun things too ok. i love the melrose swing tee from free people and urban has tons of oversized basic tops which i mention in my back to school vibes shopping cart post. i also love going to the mens section at buffalo exchange and picking out cool graphic tees that i can wear with cutoff shorts which brings me into the next bullet point
- some cool graphic tees - i’m a fan of vintage band tees and harley davidson tees!! or just really funnny/stupid ones
- cut off denim shorts - they’re comfortable and easy to wear go with anything and i love the look it gives off when i wear an oversized tshirt and you can see like the frayed-ness of my shorts!!
- rompers - they’re so easy.. you just put one on and your have your whole outfit. easy as that!!
- sensible pair of shoes - if you’re in college you’re gonna be hellllaaaa walking around!!! this all depends on you and your style be me personally a pair of high top white converse and a good pair of black ankle boots would do the trick because that is alllll i ever wear
- leggings/sweats - all about your preference!!! i like leggings better! perfect for the colder days of school because you can just slip on a pair with an oversized muscle tee and a flannel and some ankle boots and you look a little more ready rather than wearing sweats and a tshirt?? that’ what i think. and you’re still as comfortable as you would be wearing sweats
- flannels - i like bringing flannels to class because classrooms are cold but it could be blazing hot outsized so you can always tie them around your waist when you get out!
- oversized cardigans - just to throw on and be cozy when going to class
- a few dresses - i never really dress up for school but sometimes it’s fun! i would just buy 2-3 dresses you really like to wear to school whenever you wanna dress up!
- jacket - if you go to college or a school where it has harsh cold weather like snow i would invest in a nice coat/jacket!!! i’m all about leather jackets. but peacoats are super cute too!!
- bralettes - more like a life essential. i haven’t worn a padded bra in probably like idk like 8 months???? all about bralettes and urban and free people have perfect ones that are soooo comfy.
- "going out clothes" - if you’re in college and wanna party/in a sorority or whatever i would get some dresses and skirts to go out in depending on how dressy the other girls dress when they go out!! and also get a good pair of heels that you can walk and last in!!!
- a good purse - not sayin’ designer but a good sensible one you can throw all of your shit in!!! i’m not a backpack person which is why i’m saying purse haha.
this is gonna be a list of like personal style things that i think i need for school and more fashion forward than essential
- thigh high socks - my everything.. literally. they just take an outfit to the next level and keep your legs warm
- sunglasses: if you’re going to college like wouldn’t you want to wear sunglasses while walking hella far to class? idk i would just get some cheap ones
- workout clothes: for college kids who get to use the on campus gym!! but tbh i’m one of those people who wear cute workout clothes with nike frees just to wear it.. i just don’t go to the gym.. it just like looks like i did because i rolled out of bed.. and it’s super comfortable to shhhhh
- hats - HATS ARE MY SHIT. i have to wear a hat like all the time. if you’re in high school this probably doesn’t apply to you?? at least when i went to school we weren’t allowed to wear hats. but wide brim hats… yes
- "other fashion forward items" - faux fur vest.. i’m so fucking about it would wear one everyday if i didn’t live in hell, jumpsuits, kimonos, belle bottoms, fun slip dresses (ie: free people “slip dresses” aka not really slip dresses but they’re super fun and cute), anything sheer,lace, leather or fringe